Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
|Certification||Natural - GIA; Lab Grown - IGI or GCAL|
The Esperanza Oval Solitaire Ring includes an oval center stone set in 4 triple prongs. Made-to-Order based on customization selected.The band measures ~1.5mm in width.
The name Esperanza is inspired by author Sandra Cisneros, a key figure in Chicana literature. The Esperanza is derived from her book The House on Mango Street, which has won numerous awards for shining a light on the lives of the Mexican-American working class. Cisneros has left a lasting legacy through her works and by uplifting upcoming writers through her own non-profit organizations.
Pair this classic style with one of our wedding bands to create a look that is unique to you!
Unsure about which center stone to choose? Our Diamond Guide is a great resource to help you understand options.
- Hand model is wearing a 1ct center stone.
- This item is Made to Order.
- Due to the custom nature of this piece, measurements may vary slightly. Ultimately making your piece entirely unique to you!
- A Sarah O. Designer will reach out to confirm details and next steps once an order has been placed.
- Like any of our other custom pieces, no returns or exchanges are available after purchase.