Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
|Certification||Natural - GIA; Lab Grown - IGI, GCAL, or DF|
The Harper Round Solitaire Ring includes a round center stone set in 4-prongs on a twist rope band. Made-to-Order based on customization selected. The band measures ~1.8mm in width.
The Harper name is inspired by author Harper Lee, best known for her Pulitzer Prize winning book, To Kill a Mockingbird. Lee’s books became instant classics in modern literature and earned her The Presidential Medal of Freedom for her outstanding contributions to literature.
Pair this classic style with one of our wedding bands to create a look that is unique to you!
Unsure about which center stone to choose? Our Diamond Guide is a great resource to help you understand options.
- Hand model is wearing a 1ct center stone in 14k white gold.
- This item is Made to Order.
- Due to the custom nature of this piece, measurements may vary slightly. Ultimately making your piece entirely unique to you!
- A Sarah O. Designer will reach out to confirm details and next steps once an order has been placed.
- Like any of our other custom pieces, no returns or exchanges are available after purchase.
Interested in customizing this piece further? Contact us for more information or if you have any questions!