Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
FAQs and Store Policies
COVID-19 UPDATE: SHOWROOM OPENING + GUIDELINES
We are excited to announce that all of our showrooms are open - with strict precautions - to ensure the health and safety of our employees and customers! We will continue to follow CDC guidelines until further notice. Please read below for important information before visiting one of our showrooms.
All customers must have an appointment to shop
Since the nature of our business requires trying on jewelry, limiting traffic will allow us to follow necessary cleaning procedures to keep everyone safe.
- In-Store Shopping Appointment: Browse our store, try on jewelry, or make an in-store purchase.
- Virtual Shopping Appointment: We will still offer this service if you do not feel comfortable visiting us in person!
- Custom Design Consultations: If you are looking to design a custom piece, continue to schedule through our Custom Consultations page for both virtual and in-store consultations.
- Order Pick Up/ Drop Off: To drop off a repair or pick up a completed order, please contact one of our showrooms to schedule a time or email us at [email protected] We will continue to offer curbside pick up at our Tennyson location.
Cleaning and Safety Precautions
- We will have a limited number of in-store appointments each day and designated areas during appointments to ensure physical distancing.
- All scheduled appointments will be asked to check in at the front door upon arrival (hand sanitizer will be available). Customers will be greeted and directed to a designated area for the appointment as soon as the space has been disinfected and ready.
- We ask that you do not enter the showroom more than 5 minutes prior to your appointment. Anyone who is more than 10 minutes late may be asked to reschedule so we can properly accommodate all scheduled appointments.
- All employees will be required to wear a mask at all times throughout the day and gloves when handling any product. Customers will also be required wear a mask while in our showrooms (per Governor Polis's Executive Order).
- We will conduct temperature checks for both staff and guests. Anyone who has a temperature of 100.4 or higher will be asked to leave the store as quickly as possible and we will be happy to reschedule with an in-person or virtual appointment at a later date.
- In order to maintain physical distancing in our showrooms, we can allow up to one guest only to accompany customers during an appointment. No exceptions, thank you!
- All jewelry will be cleaned between each try-on.
- All surfaces and credit card machines will be disinfected after each use.
- Unfortunately, we are not able to offer seating, complimentary beverage service, or a public restroom at this time.
- There may be delays in shipping and production timelines. If you have a specific desired timeline, please reach out to [email protected] and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- For the safety of their drivers and customers, some postal carriers have updated policies to allow a no-contact delivery (even if a signature is required on the package). For residential deliveries, it is recommended to leave a note for the driver to knock or ring the door bell before leaving a package.
- Orders may take up to two business days to process.
- All domestic orders are shipped via USPS or UPS 2-Day or Next Day Delivery and fully insured. All deliveries require a signature.
- If you may not available to sign, we recommend making other arrangements such as delivering to a work address or a neighbor who will be available to sign during the day.
- All international orders will be shipped via USPS and fully insured. All deliveries require a signature.
- PLEASE NOTE: Import duties, taxes, and other fees are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the customer’s responsibility.
- In store pick-up is available for local customers.
- Sarah O. is not responsible for lost or stolen packages.
- YES, we ship internationally!
- We currently accept orders to Canada through our website. Although we are not able to process other international orders through our online system at this time, we are able to complete orders via our invoicing system.
- International customers interested in purchasing an item online should email us at [email protected] with the following information:
- Include the words INTERNATIONAL ORDER INQUIRY - YOUR NAME in the subject line
- Your name, email, and phone number
- Item description and quantity
- Copy and paste the link to the product page on our website
- Additional details captured on the product page (such as ring size and metal color, where applicable)
- Shipping Address
- Once received and confirmed, we will send you an invoice for the price of the item + shipping fees.
- See the Shipping section for more information about international shipping and applicable customs fees.
Return and Exchange Policy
- If you are somehow dissatisfied with your order, please contact us as soon as possible. Happiness with your piece of jewelry and your experience is our top priority.
- In-stock items may be returned/exchanged with a postmark date within 7 days of receipt of item. Prior authorization is required for all returns and exchanges. Pieces must be in the same condition as when they were received, and must be in original packaging with all cards, boxes, etc. included.
- The following items are not able to be returned/exchanged:
- Due to the custom nature of "Made-To-Order" pieces, no returns or exchanges are available after purchase.
- Sarah O. merchandise bought in-store cannot be returned through our online boutique.
- Sale items may be exchanged or returned for store credit only.
- FINAL SALE items cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Return items must be sent via FedEx or UPS overnight or 2-day, or via USPS Express. It must be fully insured and with a Delivery Confirmation (tracking and proof of shipping). Customer pays return shipping costs. Once shipped, we are not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged items; please refer to the carrier of your choice policies.
- Client will be refunded full amount, less a 5% restocking fee. (Original shipping costs will not be refunded.)
- A refund will be credited back to your original method of payment, and will post approximately two days after the date of processing. Most returns will process in 2-3 weeks, as items will need to be inspected prior to processing. It may take up to two billing cycles for the credit to appear on your monthly credit card statement.
- Most importantly, please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions!
- Given your ring’s sentimental and monetary value, you’ll want to make sure it lasts a lifetime! We recommend insuring your ring under homeowners, renter’s, or an independent insurance company. We are happy to provide you with receipts or appraisals for mountings and stones purchased through us.
- We offer a limited lifetime guarantee against any manufacturer's defect in material or craftsmanship. Please note that this does not cover neglect, abuse, loss, theft, or normal wear and tear.
- We will cover the loss of the first melee stone under 0.05ct or any stone up to 1.5mm in length. Sarah O. is not responsible for the replacement of a stone if it is lost due to bent or damaged prongs due to neglect.
- Center stones are not under warranty, please be sure to insure your piece!
- After six months, we will repair Sarah O. Jewelry pieces due to normal wear and tear at a discounted rate. We reserve the right to decide what constitutes normal wear and tear.
- Should repairs be needed, it is the customer’s responsibility to ship and insure the piece(s). We will return jewelry via insured shipment. Please see Jewelry Resizing & Repairs section for more information!
Jewelry Resizing & Repairs
- We offer one complimentary sizing with the purchase of a Sarah O. Jewelry ring. If you need additional resizing, please note that a fee will apply.
- Should repairs be needed, it is the customer’s responsibility to ship and insure the piece(s); however, Sarah O. will gladly facilitate in providing an insured label (fees will be invoiced). We will return jewelry via insured shipment.
- In order to confirm that we can complete a repair, please email [email protected] with your repair request, including:
- If resizing request, please include the current size (if known) and the new size you would like
- Include the words REMOTE REPAIR REQUEST - YOUR NAME in the subject line
- Original Purchaser’s Name
- If item was gifted: Your Name, Phone Number, and Email
- Item Description
- Description of Repair Request with pictures (if applicable)
- To ensure the most accurate sizing, we recommend visiting a local jeweler to get sized.