Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
FAQs and Store Policies
**Due to the evolving COVID-19 situation, there may be small delays in shipping and production timelines. If you have a specific desired timeline, please reach out to [email protected] and we will do our best to accommodate you. Thank you for your patience and understanding!**
- Orders may take up to one business day to process.
- All domestic orders are shipped via USPS or UPS 2-Day or Next Day Delivery and fully insured. All deliveries require a signature.
- If you may not available to sign, we recommend making other arrangements such as delivering to a work address or a neighbor who will be available to sign during the day.
- All international orders will be shipped via USPS and fully insured. All deliveries require a signature.
- PLEASE NOTE: Import duties, taxes, and other fees are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the customer’s responsibility.
- We offer in-store pickups at our Tennyson location for local customers.
- Sarah O. is not responsible for lost or stolen packages.
- YES, we ship internationally! Although we are not able to process international orders through our online system at this time, we are able to complete orders via our invoicing system.
- International customers interested in purchasing an item online should email us at [email protected] with the following information:
- Include the words INTERNATIONAL ORDER INQUIRY - YOUR NAME in the subject line
- Your name, email, and phone number
- Item description and quantity
- Copy and paste the link to the product page on our website
- Additional details captured on the product page (such as ring size and metal color, where applicable)
- Shipping Address
- Once received and confirmed, we will send you an invoice for the price of the item + shipping fees.
- See the Shipping section for more information about international shipping and applicable customs fees.
Return and Exchange Policy
- If you are somehow dissatisfied with your order, please contact us as soon as possible. Happiness with your piece of jewelry and your experience is our top priority.
- In-stock items may be returned/exchanged with a postmark date within 7 days of receipt of item. Prior authorization is required for all returns and exchanges. Pieces must be in the same condition as when they were received, and must be in original packaging with all cards, boxes, etc. included.
- The following items are not able to be returned/exchanged:
- Due to the custom nature of "Made-To-Order" pieces, no returns or exchanges are available after purchase.
- Sarah O. merchandise bought in-store cannot be returned through our online boutique.
- Sale items may be exchanged or returned for store credit only.
- Return items must be sent via FedEx or UPS overnight or 2-day, or via USPS Express. It must be fully insured and with a Delivery Confirmation (tracking and proof of shipping). Customer pays return shipping costs. Once shipped, we are not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged items; please refer to the carrier of your choice policies.
- Client will be refunded full amount, less a 5% restocking fee. (Original shipping costs will not be refunded.)
- A refund will be credited back to your original method of payment, and will post approximately two days after the date of processing. Most returns will process in 2-3 weeks, as items will need to be inspected prior to processing. It may take up to two billing cycles for the credit to appear on your monthly credit card statement.
- Most importantly, please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions!
- Given your ring’s sentimental and monetary value, you’ll want to make sure it lasts a lifetime! We recommend insuring your ring under homeowners, renter’s, or an independent insurance company. We are happy to provide you with receipts or appraisals for mountings and stones purchased through us.
- We offer a limited lifetime guarantee against any manufacturer's defect in material or craftsmanship. Please note that this does not cover neglect, abuse, loss, theft, or normal wear and tear.
- We will cover the loss of the first melee stone under 0.05ct or any stone up to 1.5mm in length. Sarah O. is not responsible for the replacement of a stone if it is lost due to bent or damaged prongs due to neglect.
- Center stones are not under warranty, please be sure to insure your piece!
- After six months, we will repair Sarah O. Jewelry pieces due to normal wear and tear at a discounted rate. We reserve the right to decide what constitutes normal wear and tear.
- Should repairs be needed, it is the customer’s responsibility to ship and insure the piece(s). We will return jewelry via insured shipment. Please see Jewelry Resizing & Repairs section for more information!
Jewelry Resizing & Repairs
- We offer one complimentary sizing with the purchase of a Sarah O. Jewelry ring. If you need additional resizing, please note that a fee will apply.
- Should repairs be needed, it is the customer’s responsibility to ship and insure the piece(s); however, Sarah O. will gladly facilitate in providing an insured label (fees will be invoiced). We will return jewelry via insured shipment.
- In order to confirm that we can complete a repair, please email [email protected] with your repair request, including:
- If resizing request, please include the current size (if known) and the new size you would like
- Include the words REMOTE REPAIR REQUEST - YOUR NAME in the subject line
- Original Purchaser’s Name
- If item was gifted: Your Name, Phone Number, and Email
- Item Description
- Description of Repair Request with pictures (if applicable)
- To ensure the most accurate sizing, we recommend visiting a local jeweler to get sized.