Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Join us this holiday season at our Tennyson showroom as we host four permanent bracelet events happening now through the end of the year! Details below.
- All minors under the age of 14, must be accompanied by an adult. We do not provide welding services to children under the age of 10.
- The price of chains and charms does not include tax.
- All sales are final on permanent jewelry.
- We don't recommend this process if you have ever had an allergic reaction to 14k gold.
- If at any point you need to remove your bracelet it can be clipped off with scissors at the small welded ring, and welded back on at a later date for a $15 fee + tax.
- All charms are subject to availability.
- If you have a clasped version of the offered chains from Sarah O. and want to turn it into a permanent bracelet, we would be happy to do this! Please bring your piece with you and we will remove the clasp and any links to size it to your desired length before welding your jewelry permanently.
What is a permanent jewelry bracelet?
A permanent jewelry bracelet is a custom fit piece that is made specifically for you to represent a special friendship, memory, or just because! We offer a selection of 14k gold chain options, measure your wrist to find the perfect fit, and weld the chain directly onto you. No clasp, no fuss, all sparkle.
How does it work?
Once you have been fitted, we use a special machine to weld a small jump ring together to permanently connect the ends of the chain together. The process is painless and takes about 10 minutes to complete. Although “permanent”, it can be removed by simply using scissors to clip the jump ring.
What if my permanent jewelry needs to be removed or breaks?
If at any point you need to remove your bracelet it can be clipped off with scissors at the small welded ring. If it is removed for any reason or breaks, we can weld it back on at a later date for a $15 fee + tax.
How should I care for my new piece?
All of our permanent jewelry is made of 14k gold to ensure a durable, yet lightweight piece. As with all fine jewelry, you may experience daily wear and tear overtime. We recommend using extreme caution when performing activities that may be prone to having the chain get snagged/caught and result in breaking.
Can I go through airport security or other metal detectors with permanent jewelry?
Yes! Delicate jewelry rarely sets off standard metal detectors and TSA does not require you to remove fine jewelry when going through security.
What about medical procedures?
Certain medical procedures with X-ray scans may require you to remove your permanent jewelry. If this happens, we offer re-welding services for $15!