Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Work With Us
Location: Sarah O. Tennyson Showroom and Dairy Block
Job Purpose Summary: Greeting customers, responding to questions, improving engagement with merchandise and providing an overall outstanding customer experience.
- Upkeeps sales floor and displays per company standards and contributes to strategically changing them to accommodate marketing campaigns and inventory levels
- Provides exemplary customer service to patrons by offering product knowledge and building relationships and rapport with regular shoppers
- Aids in styling customers with specific needs by listening to their preferences and applying knowledge about trends and situational appropriateness to drive sales and build relationships
- Intakes repairs and notes appropriate due dates, contact information, and communication required about timelines and cost.
- Assists in packaging orders in an orderly fashion
- Reaches out to designers and jewelers to find out about customer inquiries on custom orders
- Assists with daily tasks including checking voicemails, calling customers, tracking shipments, etc.
- Communicates inventory levels with sales lead and management
- Works a regular schedule with requests off conducive with traffic levels, season, and fair to hourly expectations
- Contributes to the function of the business by seeking out knowledge about policy and product
- Ensures accuracy and consistency on special orders
- Takes a self motivated approach to job expansion and knowledge by seeking out answers and understanding
- Other duties as assigned
Job Type: Full-time & Part-time
Please send your resume to: Jenna@sarahojewelry.com
We are looking forward to reading your application.