Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Work With Us
Interested in joining our growing team? Check out our open positions below!
Reports To: Director of Customer Experience
Location: Denver Metro Area - must be local or willing to relocate
Salary Range: $55,000-$65,000 DOE plus benefits
The Marketing Manager is responsible for the overall strategy, development, and execution of marketing initiatives across all channels to support growth and achieve company goals at Sarah O. Jewelry.
- Oversee editorial calendar and lead external communications strategy (social, web, and email channels) including the development, implementation, and post-campaign reporting and analysis to drive improvements
- Lead the creation and execution of all brand assets and marketing materials (print and digital) as needed for new and existing program initiatives, ensuring brand voice is consistent, current and on trend with our brand identity.
- Manage a high performing team responsible for marketing initiatives to drive growth across both retail and eCommerce, including social media management, copy, and photography functions
- Act as the liaison for all promotional and press opportunities. Own the communication with outside agencies and the coordination of promotional materials, assets, and ads
- Assist in the planning and execution of events and new product launches through collaboration with Marketing, Product, Sales and Design teams
- Lead the business development, negotiation and contracting of influencers with knowledge in Federal Trade Commission (FTC) guidelines
- Create, execute, and measure goals and KPIs to optimize brand awareness, user acquisition and engagement across channels
- Prepare the yearly marketing budget under the direction of the leadership
- Act as a thought leader for marketing trends consumer behaviors, and best practices to deepen our industry knowledge and maintain optimal marketing strategies
- Identify opportunities to support the expansion of the Sarah O. brand and footprint locally, nationally, and globally
- Attend external and company sponsored events and assists retail teams, as needed (including during the holiday season)
- Accepts other responsibilities and duties as assigned
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or related field preferred.
- 5+ years experience in marketing management, retail or eCommerce industry experience a plus
- Experience working across multiple channels including, digital, print, and mobile
- Proficient with SEO principles and review sites (Google, Yelp, Facebook, etc.)
- Exceptional time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks/projects at one time, think critically, and adapt quickly in a flexible environment
- Entrepreneurial spirit / self-starter with ability to produce high quality work with little to no supervision
- Demonstrated ability to positively influence and lead a team within a fast-paced, growth environment
- Proactively seeks out knowledge and opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Excellent communication skills and strong executive presence in front of customers, employees, vendors, and potential partners.
If you are interested in this position, please email your resume and cover letter to [email protected]. We look forward to hearing from you!