Log in if you have an account
|Certification||Natural - GIA; Lab Grown - IGI, GCAL, or DF|
The Esperanza Round Double Prong Solitaire Ring includes a round center stone set in 4 double prongs. This new and improved multi-prong design is perfect for someone who wants a unique twist on a classic solitaire ring. Made-to-Order based on customization selected. The bandwidth measures approximately 1.8mm.
The name Esperanza is inspired by author Sandra Cisneros, a key figure in Chicana literature. The Esperanza is derived from her book The House on Mango Street, which has won numerous awards for shining a light on the lives of the Mexican-American working class. Cisneros has left a lasting legacy through her works and by uplifting upcoming writers through her own non-profit organizations.
Pair this classic style with one of our wedding bands to create a look that is unique to you!
Unsure about which center stone to choose? Our Diamond Guide is a great resource to help you understand options.
- Hand model is wearing the following carat weight in the product photos:
- 1 ct round diamond
- This item is Made to Order.
- Due to the custom nature of this piece, measurements may vary slightly. Ultimately making your piece entirely unique to you!
- A Sarah O. Designer will reach out to confirm details and next steps once an order has been placed.
- Like any of our other custom pieces, no returns or exchanges are available after purchase.
Interested in customizing this piece further? Contact us for more information!