Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
|Color||Colorless - Near Colorless|
|Clarity||VS1 - SI1|
|Certification||Natural - GIA; Lab Grown - IGI, GCAL, or DF|
The Lunelle Round Milgrain Solitaire Ring includes a round center stone set in 6-prongs and milgrain detail with a basket that sits flesh to the finger. Made-to-Order based on customization selected. The band measures ~1.8mm in width.
The name Lunelle is inspired by Sue Monk Kidd, considered a 21st-century literary phenomenon. The Lunelle is derived from her book The Secret Life of Bees which spent more than one hundred weeks on the New York Times bestsellers list and continues to receive acclaim as a coming-of-age novel centered around loss and betrayal that leads to discoveries of love and community that many readers can learn from.
This ring can is best paired with one of our unique tracer wedding bands!
Unsure about which center stone to choose? Our Diamond Guide is a great resource to help you understand options.
- Hand model is wearing a 1ct center stone in 14k yellow gold.
- This item is Made to Order.
- Due to the custom nature of this piece, measurements may vary slightly. Ultimately making your piece entirely unique to you!
- A Sarah O. Designer will reach out to confirm details and next steps once an order has been placed.
- Like any of our other custom pieces, no returns or exchanges are available after purchase.
Interested in customizing this piece further? Contact us for more information or if you have any questions!