Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
|Certification||Natural - GIA; Lab Grown - IGI or GCAL|
Named after the brilliant Frances Marion, who made history in 1922 as the writer of Toll of the Sea, the world’s first, in-color motion picture. She was a gifted screenwriter of the golden age and fearless in her quest for women’s Suffrage. Like its namesake, our Marion ring doesn’t hide its brilliance. With its stunning center 1 ct stone surrounded by .28 ct oval, baguette and round diamonds, this ring will steal every scene.
- This item is Made to Order.
- Due to the custom nature of this piece, center stone measurements may vary slightly. Ultimately making your piece entirely unique to you!
- Once you have made the appropriate selections to customize your jewelry, add the item to your cart to view any price adjustments (shown by each option)
- A Sarah O. Designer will reach out to confirm details and next steps once an order has been placed.
- Like any of our other custom pieces, no returns or exchanges are available after purchase.
Interested in customizing this piece further? Contact us for more information!