Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
|Color||Colorless - Near Colorless|
|Clarity||VS1 - SI1|
|Certification||Natural - GIA; Lab Grown - IGI, GCAL, or DF|
The Mini Zia Round Ring has a .50 ct round center stone and .39 ct marquise and round diamond starburst halo. The band measures ~1.8mm in width. This ring is available in 14k rose, yellow, or white gold. Based on our Zia Ring, this smaller scale design is named after the Zia symbol that can be found on the New Mexican flag and it's four points represent the four seasons, four times of day (morning, afternoon, evening, and night), the four cardinal directions, and the four phases of life (childhood, youth, adulthood, and old age).
Pair with one of our unique wedding bands.
- Hand model is wearing The Mini Zia in 14k yellow gold with a .50 ct center stone.
- This item is Made to Order.
- Due to the custom nature of this piece, center stone measurements may vary slightly. Ultimately making your piece entirely unique to you!
- A Sarah O. Designer will reach out to confirm details and next steps once an order has been placed.
- Like any of our other custom pieces, no returns or exchanges are available after purchase.
Interested in customizing this piece further? Contact us for more information!