Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
|Certification||Natural - GIA; Lab Grown - IGI or GCAL|
While listening to the song "1922", by the band Box the Oxford, Sarah was inspired to create this amazing collection. So of course, we had to name a ring after them! Our Oxford 14k gold ring rocks a vintage vibe while being thoroughly modern. The brilliant emerald cut 1 ct center stone sets the architectural tone, while the .17 ct tapering side baguette and round diamonds make this stunner truly sing.
- This item is Made to Order.
- Due to the custom nature of this piece, center stone measurements may vary slightly. Ultimately making your piece entirely unique to you!
- Once you have made the appropriate selections to customize your jewelry, add the item to your cart to view any price adjustments (shown by each option)
- A Sarah O. Designer will reach out to confirm details and next steps once an order has been placed.
- Like any of our other custom pieces, no returns or exchanges are available after purchase.
Interested in customizing this piece further? Contact us for more information!