Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
FAQs and Store Policies
In order to provided the best experience for our customers, we highly recommend scheduling an appointment so you can have dedicated one-on-one time with a sales associate or designer. We offer the following appointments:
- In-Store Shopping Appointment: Browse our store, try on jewelry, or make an in-store purchase.
- Virtual Shopping Appointment: This is a great option if you live out of town or just have some questions for one of our team members!
- Custom Design Consultations: If you are looking to design a custom piece, continue to schedule through our Custom Consultations page for both virtual and in-store consultations.
- Order Pick Up/ Drop Off: We will notify you when your order is ready and share a link to schedule a time to pick it up. To drop off a repair, please contact one of our showrooms to schedule a time or email us at [email protected]
Shipping & Returns
Please see our Shipping and Returns page to review policies.
Sarah O. is proud to work with customers all over the world! Although we currently accept orders to the US and Canada only through our website, we are able to process all other international orders through our invoicing system.
To place an international order, please review the instructions on our Customer Service page and submit the contact request form. Once received and confirmed, we will send you an invoice for the price of the item + shipping fees.
See the Shipping section for more information about international shipping and applicable customs fees.
Changing Orders & Cancellation Policy
We will do our best to accommodate any changes to orders or cancellations. Requests must be submitted within 24 hours. To submit a request, review the instructions on our Customer Service page and submit the contact request form. Please note any requests received after 24 hours may incur an additional fee.
Given your jewelry's sentimental and monetary value, you’ll want to make sure it lasts a lifetime! First and foremost, we highly recommend insuring your high value item under homeowners, renter’s, or an independent insurance company. We are happy to provide you with receipts or appraisals for mountings and stones purchased through us.
Please review additional warranty information before purchasing:
- We offer a limited lifetime guarantee against any manufacturer's defect in material or craftsmanship. Please note that this does not cover neglect, abuse, loss, theft, or normal wear and tear.
- We will cover the loss of the first melee stone under 0.05ct or any stone up to 1.5mm in length. Sarah O. is not responsible for the replacement of a stone if it is lost due to bent or damaged prongs due to neglect.
- Center stones are not under warranty, please be sure to insure your piece!
- After six months, we will repair your Sarah O. piece due to normal wear and tear at a discounted rate. We reserve the right to decide what constitutes normal wear and tear.
- Should repairs be needed, it is the customer’s responsibility to ship and insure the piece(s). We will return jewelry via insured shipment. Please see the Jewelry Resizing & Repairs section for more information!
- Unauthorized repairs or service on your items made outside of Sarah O. Jewelry can void your warranty.
Jewelry Resizing & Repairs
We offer one complimentary sizing with the purchase of a Sarah O. Jewelry ring within the first six months. Unsure of your ring size? You may add a ring sizer to your order and we will ship it before sizing your piece! If you need additional resizing, please note that a repair fee will apply.
- Should repairs be needed, it is the customer’s responsibility to ship and insure the piece(s); however, Sarah O. will gladly facilitate in providing an insured label (fees will be invoiced).
- We will return jewelry via insured shipment.
To submit a request, review the instructions on our Customer Service page and submit the contact request form.
Please allow up to three business days to respond to your request.
Sarah O. reserves the right to update policies at any time. If you have any questions, please email [email protected]