Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Work With Us
Interested in joining our growing team? See below for current open positions!
Marketing & Social Media Intern - Summer 2020
Reports To: Marketing Manager directly, President/Owner indirectly.
On the Sarah O. team, everyone plays a critical part in our success. As our first-ever Marketing
Intern, you will be playing a pivotal role of overseeing our social media identity and growing our
customer base while also learning the fine jewelry industry!
We are looking to hire our first ever intern in our growing Marketing Department! Our small team allows for this position to learn the ins and outs of marketing fine jewelry on a local, regional and national level with your creative ideas and input highly encouraged. We are looking for a motivated and goal oriented marketing intern to join our team for the Summer of 2020. This position will report to our Marketing Manager and work with other stakeholders and members of the department. This is a temporary internship that will be compensated at an hourly rate.
Our team is located in the Berkeley area of Denver, Colorado at our Tennyson Street location.
This is a paid, part-time, non-benefited internship for 16-30 hours per week.
June 2020-September 2020
Social Media - Manage multiple social media accounts on all platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and Tiktok), grow engagement and following, create content calendars, pull analytics, manage social advertisements, respond to all social inquiries, create and execute social campaigns
Blog Post Writing - Brainstorm, research and write relevant articles related to the brand, founder and industry
Public Relations - Thoughtfully and strategically assist with public relations efforts for digital and traditional media as well as influencers
Identify Growth Opportunities - Find new influencers and supporters, research competitors, spot trends and establish community culture and the tone that aligns with our brand
Contribute Creatively - Brainstorm new creative ideas and conduct research as needed (including content creation, giveaways, promotions, announcements, and campaigns)
Support the Marketing Manager - Develop and execute comprehensive digital, social (organic and paid) and traditional marketing strategies. Assist with responses for customer inquiries.
Bachelor's degree in progress or completed in the last 6 months in marketing, journalism, public relations, communication, or related field
Entry-level understanding of social media management and familiar with multi-social posting through programs such as Hootsuite, Hubspot, Sprout Social or Planoly
Entry-level understanding of marketing strategy and how to use the concepts throughout various forms of outreach
Interest in the luxury and fine jewelry industry
Monday-Friday, no weekends required
If necessary based on COVID-19 measures or other similar situations that may arise. Decided upon by the Marketing Manager and President/Owner.
If interested ...
Submit a cover letter explaining your interest in this role along with a resume by emailing: [email protected]
Sales Associate & Designer
Type: Full-Time Position
Location: Sarah O. Tennyson Showroom & The Dairy Block
Job Summary: On our team, everyone plays a critical role. As a Fine Jewelry Sales Associate & Designer you will be assisting our amazing customers to find or create a beautiful jewelry item(s) whether it takes place in our beautiful showroom or during a one-on-one custom experience. Furthermore, this position is responsible with assisting the leads and store manager in execution of daily activities to ensure a great customer experience and sales performance of the store.
Reports To: Store Manager directly
- Upkeeps sales floor and displays per company standards and contributes to strategically changing them to accommodate marketing campaigns and inventory levels
- Provides exemplary customer service to patrons by offering product knowledge and building relationships and rapport with regular shoppers
- Aids in styling customers with specific needs by listening to their preferences and applying knowledge about trends and situational appropriateness to drive sales and build relationships
- Intakes repairs and notes appropriate due dates, contact information, and communication required about timelines and cost
- Assists in packaging orders in an orderly fashion
- Assists with a variety of daily tasks and team projects
- Communicates inventory levels with sales leads and management
- Works a regular schedule with requests off conducive with traffic levels, season, and fair to hourly expectations
- Contributes to the function of the business by seeking out knowledge about policy and product
- Ensures accuracy and consistency on all orders
- Takes a self motivated approach to job expansion and knowledge
- Creates a world-class customer experience by providing passionate customer service and selling through customer engagement
- Upholds company standards for merchandise presentation
- Proactively seeks out projects
- Demonstrates ability to genuinely interact with customers and maintain relationships through passion and jewelry knowledge
- Enjoys drawing and designing jewelry pieces
- Has an outgoing, fun personality
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Detail oriented
- Understands a customers vision and helps to convert it into an appealing custom jewelry piece
- Develops designs from sketched schematics
- Accepts other duties as assigned
- 1+ years of retail or design experience is required