Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
|Color||Colorless - Near Colorless|
|Clarity||VS1 - SI1|
|Certification||Natural - GIA; Lab Grown - IGI, GCAL, or DF|
The Bailey Round Solitaire Ring includes a bezel set round center stone. Made-to-Order based on customization selected. The band measures ~1.7mm in width.
The name Bailey is inspired by Maya Angelou, a poet, memoirist & activist. The Bailey is derived from her memoir, I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings, which has won numerous awards for giving vulnerable access into Angelou’s life growing up. Her works spanned 50 years but will continue to be lasting agents of life lessons and conversation for many far beyond that.
Pair this classic style with one of our wedding bands to create a look that is unique to you!
Unsure about which center stone to choose? Our Diamond Guide is a great resource to help you understand options.
- Hand model is wearing a 1ct center stone.
- This item is Made to Order.
- Due to the custom nature of this piece, measurements may vary slightly. Ultimately making your piece entirely unique to you!
- A Sarah O. Designer will reach out to confirm details and next steps once an order has been placed.
- Like any of our other custom pieces, no returns or exchanges are available after purchase.
Interested in customizing this piece further? Contact us for more information or if you have any questions!