Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
|Certification||Natural - GIA; Lab Grown - IGI, GCAL, or DF|
The Bennett Emerald Cut Solitaire Ring includes an emerald cut center stone set east/west in 4-prongs. Made-to-Order based on customization selected. The band measures ~1.8mm in width.
The name Bennett is inspired by author Jane Austen, a trailblazing female author of the 18th century who was one of the first to advocate for female dependence in a time of oppression. The Bennett is derived from her book Pride & Prejudice which has stood the test of time and remains a core focus of literary minds both young and old to this day.
Unsure about which center stone to choose? Our Diamond Guide is a great resource to help you understand options.
- The piece photographed shows a 1ct center stone.
- This item is Made to Order.
- Due to the custom nature of this piece, measurements may vary slightly. Ultimately making your piece entirely unique to you!
- A Sarah O. Designer will reach out to confirm details and next steps once an order has been placed.
- Like any of our other custom pieces, no returns or exchanges are available after purchase.
Interested in customizing this piece further? Contact us for more information or if you have any questions!