Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
|Color||Colorless - Near Colorless|
|Clarity||VS1 - SI1|
|Certification||Natural - GIA; Lab Grown - IGI, GCAL, or DF|
The Bennett Oval Solitaire Ring includes an oval center stone set east/west in 6-prongs. Made-to-Order based on customization selected. The band measures ~1.8mm in width.
The name Bennett is inspired by author Jane Austen, a trailblazing female author of the 18th century who was one of the first to advocate for female dependence in a time of oppression. The Bennett is derived from her book Pride & Prejudice which has stood the test of time and remains a core focus of literary minds both young and old to this day.
Pair this classic style with The Skinny Rope Band or one of our wedding bands to create a look that is unique to you!
Unsure about which center stone to choose? Our Diamond Guide is a great resource to help you understand options.
- Hand model is wearing a 1ct center stone in 14k yellow gold (with the 2mm skinny rope band)
- This item is Made to Order.
- Due to the custom nature of this piece, measurements may vary slightly. Ultimately making your piece entirely unique to you!
- A Sarah O. Designer will reach out to confirm details and next steps once an order has been placed.
- Like any of our other custom pieces, no returns or exchanges are available after purchase.
Interested in customizing this piece further? Contact us for more information or if you have any questions!