Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
|Color||Colorless - Near Colorless|
|Clarity||VS1 - SI1|
|Certification||Natural - GIA; Lab Grown - IGI, GCAL, or DF|
The Charlotte Emerald Cut Beaded Head Solitaire Ring includes an emerald cut center stone set in 4-prongs with a beaded texture around the stone. Made-to-Order based on customization selected. The bandwidth measures approximately 1.8mm.
The dainty Charlotte design is named after Charlotte Brontë, the author of Jane Eyre. Charlotte was a novelist and poet in the late 1800’s who initially published her work under pseudonyms.
Pair this classic style with one of our wedding bands to create a look that is unique to you!
Unsure about which center stone to choose? Our Diamond Guide is a great resource to help you understand options.
- Hand model is wearing the following carat weight in the product photos:
- 1 ct emerald cut diamond
- This item is Made to Order.
- Due to the custom nature of this piece, measurements may vary slightly. Ultimately making your piece entirely unique to you!
- A Sarah O. Designer will reach out to confirm details and next steps once an order has been placed.
- Like any of our other custom pieces, no returns or exchanges are available after purchase.
Interested in customizing this piece further? Contact us for more information!