Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
|Certification||Natural - GIA; Lab Grown - IGI or GCAL|
"Let the rain kiss you…let the rain sing you a lullaby.” - Langston Hughes. We created our inspiring Harlem ring to honor the courage and remarkable gifts of the artists of the Harlem Renaissance. With its oval shape 1 ct center stone glistening like a soft drop of rain, it’s only made more brilliant by a .58 ct halo bursting with pear, baguette and round diamonds. Evoking dazzling Harlem in the 1920’s, this stunning ring takes artistry to the next level.
- This item is Made to Order.
- Due to the custom nature of this piece, center stone measurements may vary slightly. Ultimately making your piece entirely unique to you!
- Once you have made the appropriate selections to customize your jewelry, add the item to your cart to view any price adjustments (shown by each option)
- A Sarah O. Designer will reach out to confirm details and next steps once an order has been placed.
- Like any of our other custom pieces, no returns or exchanges are available after purchase.
Interested in customizing this piece further? Contact us for more information!