Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
|Certification||Natural - GIA; Lab Grown - IGI or GCAL|
New Orleans; the birthplace of Jazz and the irreplaceable Louis Armstrong. With his infectious smile and trumpet in hand, he united people across the globe with his irresistible music, breaking down color barriers with every note he played. Our Louie ring was inspired by his sparkling legacy and soft notes of jazz, floating through the dreamy French Quarter at midnight. This 14k gold ring comes with an emerald cut 1 ct center stone and .08 ct tapered baguette and round diamond side stones.
Pair with one of our unique wedding bands.
- This item is Made to Order.
- Due to the custom nature of this piece, center stone measurements may vary slightly. Ultimately making your piece entirely unique to you!
- Once you have made the appropriate selections to customize your jewelry, add the item to your cart to view any price adjustments (shown by each option)
- Once an order has been placed, a Sarah O. Designer will reach out to confirm details and next steps.
- Like any of our other custom pieces, no returns or exchanges are available after purchase.
Interested in customizing this piece further? Contact us for more information!