Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
|Color||Colorless - Near Colorless|
|Clarity||VS1 - SI1|
|Certification||Natural - GIA; Lab Grown - IGI, GCAL, or DF|
The Mini Maeve Round Solitaire Ring includes a .50 ct round center stone set in 4-prongs. Made-to-Order based on customization selected. The band width measures approximately 1.8mm.
The name Maeve is inspired by author Ann Patchett, one of the most well-known authors in modern-day fiction. Patchett has been recognized for several outstanding works and received numerous awards in just a short period of time, showing her legacy in literature has only just begun. The Maeve is derived from her most recent book The Dutch House.
Pair this classic style with one of our wedding bands to create a unique look! If you're looking for a larger version of this style, visit our Maeve Round Solitaire page.
Unsure about which center stone to choose? Our Diamond Guide is a great resource to help you understand options.
- Hand model is wearing yellow gold, paired with our 2mm Skinny Rope Band and a Thin V Stack Band.
- This item is Made to Order.
- Due to the custom nature of this piece, measurements may vary slightly. Ultimately making your piece entirely unique to you!
- A Sarah O. Designer will reach out to confirm details and the next steps once an order has been placed.
- Like any of our other custom pieces, no returns or exchanges are available after purchase.
Interested in customizing this piece further? Contact us for more information!