Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
|Color||Colorless - Near Colorless|
|Clarity||VS1 - SI1|
|Certification||Natural - GIA; Lab Grown - IGI, GCAL, or DF|
The Octavia Oval Solitaire Ring includes an oval center stone set in 4-prongs on a thick band. Made-to-Order based on customization selected. The band measures ~2.5mm in width.
The Octavia name is inspired by author Octavia Butler, who is considered ‘the grand dame of science fiction’ and as one of the only female African American Science fiction writers in her field. Her parable style writing has brought great introspection to readers and continues to provide valuable insight to the world today.
Pair this classic style with The Pear and Round Eternity Band or one of our wedding bands to create a look that is unique to you!
Unsure about which center stone to choose? Our Diamond Guide is a great resource to help you understand options.
- A 1.25ct center stone ring is shown in the photos above.
- This item is Made to Order.
- Due to the custom nature of this piece, measurements may vary slightly. Ultimately making your piece entirely unique to you!
- A Sarah O. Designer will reach out to confirm details and next steps once an order has been placed.
- Like any of our other custom pieces, no returns or exchanges are available after purchase.
Interested in customizing this piece further? Contact us for more information or if you have any questions!