Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
|Certification||Natural - GIA; Lab Grown - IGI, GCAL, or DF|
The Rupi Round Solitaire Ring includes a round center stone set in 4-prongs on a tapered band. Made-to-Order based on customization selected. The band tapers to ~2mm in width.
The name Rupi is inspired by poet Rupi Kaur, known for her short, visual poetry in milk & honey and The Sun & Her Flowers.
Unsure about which center stone to choose? Our Diamond Guide is a great resource to help you understand options.
- A 1ct center stone is shown in the photos above (with a 2mm skinny rope band).
- This item is Made to Order.
- Due to the custom nature of this piece, measurements may vary slightly. Ultimately making your piece entirely unique to you!
- A Sarah O. Designer will reach out to confirm details and next steps once an order has been placed.
- Like any of our other custom pieces, no returns or exchanges are available after purchase.
Interested in customizing this piece further? Contact us for more information or if you have any questions!